Graphite Light Filtering Roller Blind
The Graphite Light Filtering Roller Blind range provides a level of sophistication and luxury, complementing your window canvas with a Le Reve blind is sure to turn heads.
The simple up/down operation of the roller blind makes it extremely easy to use, and the elegant one-panel design won’t detract from other design elements in your room. Because of their simplicity, roller blinds can be crafted in a huge range of fabrics, allowing you to easily tie in your blinds with virtually any decor.
- An attractive and highly task worthy weave material suitable for roller blinds, panel glides, and vertical blinds. This blind fabric provides an ideal choice for any home or commercial building that requires blockout from the harsh Australian sun.
- The blockout roller blind is 100% custom and made to your specific measurements.
- All our custom blinds are sourced from Brisbane and shipped nationally within 10 working days.
- Fantastic 3 Year warranty with option to extend coverage.
- Blinds greater than 2100mm wide will be made on a 45mm tube. Blinds greater than 3.25 sqm will be supplied with gears.
- Smaller blinds can be made on a 45mm tube and supplied with geared control on request.
- Any roller blind made that is under 500mm wide, over 2700mm wide or over 2400mm in height, are not warranted against bagging of the fabric, a bow in the tube causing veeing, tracking and fraying.
- It’s important to note that even with a blockout fabric, it’s hard to completely block light from coming through your windows. Light gaps at the edges of your roller blinds can be reduced or eliminated with either certain mounting options or side channels. You may want to consider face mounted as opposed to recess fitted blinds if this is important to you.
- We have a range of composition options to suit virtually any room including single roller blinds, duo roller blinds, linked roller blinds and motorised roller blinds. A range of optional pelmets will compliment any application.
- Roller Blinds can be used in conjunction with a cassette pelmet and side channels to provide a high level light blockout solution. This is ideal for shift workers and home theatre situations
• 100% stabilised Polyester fabric with water based acrylic coating
• 100% Blockout to AS-2663.3:1999
• Flame Resistance to BCA Class 2b-9a
• Light fastness: >7
• Thickness: 0.39mm
• Weight: 360 gsm
• Mould & Mildew Resistant
• PVC free
Installed blinds should be regularly dusted or vacuumed as needed. Wipe with damp cloth using soapy warm water. Dry immediately after. Where commercial spot cleaners are used, first test an inconspicuous area to ensure suitability of cleaning agent.
For more information see our FAQ section here.
ReadyBlinds products are supplied with your childs safety in mind. When you order your blinds they will come with safety devices for you to install to make sure your blinds are as safe as possible for when children are around.
- Do not put children’s cots, beds, highchairs or playpens near a window where children can reach the blind or curtain cords.
- Do not place sofas, chairs, tables, shelves or bookcases near windows with corded blinds or curtains.
- Check all window furnishings and place all cords out of children’s reach and be wary of leaving children alone in these rooms.
For more information – read the Product safety guides here.