Graphite Light Filtering Plantation Roman Blind
The Graphite Light Filtering Plantation Roman Blind range provides a level of sophistication and luxury, complementing your window canvas with a Le Reve blind is sure to turn heads.
Roman blinds are synonymous with timeless sophistication. They have the power to drastically alter the mood of your space and are an investment that can add value to your home. ReadyBlinds offer our customers a range of options to customise your roman blinds to suit the desired look and feel of your home. Dont forget to then add the finishing touch with an array of batton, pelmet and operation options.
Roman blinds are available in classic or plantation designs.
Classic Design – In a classic design, the fabric is gathered at intervals to create a folded detail.
Plantation Design – Plantation design roman blinds are similar to the classic design, however they feature aluminium or timber battens placed at intervals instead of a fold.
Roman Blind Tips
- Due to the folds – softer fabrics work best with roman blinds
- Roman blinds, particularly the larger ones can be heavy and so the fabric is likely to drop by a centimetre or two. For this reason, it’s best to outside mount your roman blinds so the fabric doesn’t rest on the bottom of the window sill.
- This blind fabric provides an ideal choice for any home or commercial building that requires blockout from the harsh Australian sun.
- The blockout roman blind is 100% custom and made to your specific measurements.
- All our custom blinds are sourced from Brisbane and shipped nationally within 10 working days.
- Fantastic 3 Year warranty with option to extend coverage.
- Hanging fabrics will settle over time. The size of the blind, the type and weight of the fabric as well as environmental factors can all affect the amount and time it take for the fabric to settle. As this process is unpredictable the final drop of the blind may vary by +/- 20mm. It is for this reason we recommend that Roman blinds are fixed “Outside Mount”.
- Romans are made with chain operation as standard.
- Aluminium rear battens are standard.
- We have a range of composition options to suit virtually any room including single roller blinds, duo roller blinds, linked roller blinds and motorised roller blinds. A range of optional pelmets will compliment any application.
- Roman Blinds can be used in conjunction with a cassette pelmet and side channels to provide a high level light blockout solution. This is ideal for shift workers and home theatre situations
- Roman blinds are available in classic or plantation designs.
• 100% stabilised Polyester fabric with water based acrylic coating
• 100% Blockout to AS-2663.3:1999
• Flame Resistance to BCA Class 2b-9a
• Light fastness: >7
• Thickness: 0.39mm
• Weight: 360 gsm
• Mould & Mildew Resistant
• PVC free
Installed blinds should be regularly dusted or vacuumed as needed. Wipe with damp cloth using soapy warm water. Dry immediately after. Where commercial spot cleaners are used, first test an inconspicuous area to ensure suitability of cleaning agent.
For more information see our FAQ section here.
ReadyBlinds products are supplied with your childs safety in mind. When you order your blinds they will come with safety devices for you to install to make sure your blinds are as safe as possible for when children are around.
- Do not put children’s cots, beds, highchairs or playpens near a window where children can reach the blind or curtain cords.
- Do not place sofas, chairs, tables, shelves or bookcases near windows with corded blinds or curtains.
- Check all window furnishings and place all cords out of children’s reach and be wary of leaving children alone in these rooms.
For more information – read the Product safety guides here.