Cornerstone Mid Grey Blockout Roman Blind
The Cornerstone Mid Grey Blockout Roman Blind is part of the ReadyBlinds Cornerstone Collection. This Artisan premium blind range goes above and beyond the ready made blind range available here are ReadyBlinds.
Roman blinds are synonymous with timeless sophistication. They have the power to drastically alter the mood of your space and are an investment that can add value to your home. ReadyBlinds offer our customers a range of options to customise your roman blinds to suit the desired look and feel of your home. Dont forget to then add the finishing touch with an array of batton, pelmet and operation options.
This Roman blind is available in a classic design, where the fabric is gathered at intervals to create a folded detail.
Roman Blind Tips
- Due to the folds – softer fabrics work best with roman blinds
- Roman blinds, particularly the larger ones can be heavy and so the fabric is likely to drop by a centimetre or two. For this reason, it’s best to outside mount your roman blinds so the fabric doesn’t rest on the bottom of the window sill.
• This blind fabric provides an ideal choice for any home or commercial building that requires blockout from the harsh Australian sun.
• The blockout roman blind is 100% custom and made to your specific measurements. All our custom blinds are sourced from Brisbane and shipped nationally within 10 working days.
• Fantastic 3 Year warranty with option to extend coverage.
• Blinds greater than 2100mm wide will be made on a 45mm tube. Blinds greater than 3.25 sqm will be supplied with gears.
• Smaller blinds can be made on a 45mm tube and supplied with geared control on request.
• Any roman blind made that is under 500mm wide, over 2700mm wide or over 2400mm in height, are not warranted against bagging of the fabric, a bow in the tube causing veeing, tracking and fraying.
• It’s important to note that even with a blockout fabric, it’s hard to completely block light from coming through your windows. Light gaps at the edges of your blinds can be reduced or eliminated with either certain mounting options or side channels. You may want to consider face mounted as opposed to recess fitted blinds if this is important to you.
• We have a range of composition options to suit virtually any room including single roller blinds, duo roller blinds, linked roller blinds and motorised roller blinds. A range of optional pelmets will compliment any application.
• Roman Blinds can be used in conjunction with a cassette pelmet and side channels to provide a high level light blockout solution. This is ideal for shift workers and home theatre situations
• 100% Blockout to AS-2663.3:1999
• Flame Resistance to BCA Class 2b-9a
• Roller Width: 2800mm wide
• Light fastness: >7
• Thickness: 0.39mm
• Weight: 360 gsm
• Mould & Mildew Resistant
• PVC free
Installed blinds should be regularly dusted or vacuumed as needed. Wipe with damp cloth using soapy warm water. Dry immediately after. Where commercial spot cleaners are used, first test an inconspicuous area to ensure suitability of cleaning agent.
For more information see our FAQ section here.
ReadyBlinds products are supplied with your childs safety in mind. When you order your blinds they will come with safety devices for you to install to make sure your blinds are as safe as possible for when children are around.
- Do not put children’s cots, beds, highchairs or playpens near a window where children can reach the blind or curtain cords.
- Do not place sofas, chairs, tables, shelves or bookcases near windows with corded blinds or curtains.
- Check all window furnishings and place all cords out of children’s reach and be wary of leaving children alone in these rooms.
For more information – read the Product safety guides here.