Alloy Blockout Panel Glide
The Alloy Blockout Panel Glide range is a 100% blackout fabric suitable for panel blinds. The PVC free acrylic coating has anti-fade, easy clean and antifungal properties.
There really isn’t a better or more practical option for large openings such as sliding and bi-fold doors as Panel Glides. The ability to easily slide the panels away from the door opening and have them neatly stack is the main benefit of this blind.
The versatility of Panel Glides is laid out in the following overview.
- Panel Glides come in Track sizes of 3, 4 and 5.
- The minimum number of panels for a Panel Glide is 2
- The maximum number of panels sliding one way is 5.
- The maximum number of panels in a split draw is 9 still allowing for an overlap of panels.
- The recommnded panel width size is between 450mm and 900mm
- The maximum track length is 5400mm
• Composition: 100% polyester with acrylic coating
• Nominal Weights: 360gsm – 400gsm
• Nominal thickness: 0.33mm – 0.36mm
• PVC & Lead free
• Light Fastness: minimum 6 (Blue Scale). Tested to ISO 105-B02:2014
• Opacity: Blackout. Exceeds standard AS2663.3:1999.
• Dust and Mould Resistant
• Complies with Building Code of Australia requirements for Class 2 to 9 (a) buildings.
• Tested to AS 1530 Part III.
• Air Quality: VOC Tested US EPA 5021A:2003
Installed blinds should be regularly dusted or vacuumed as needed. Wipe with damp cloth using soapy warm water. Dry immediately after. Where commercial spot cleaners are used, first test an inconspicuous area to ensure suitability of cleaning agent.
For more information see our FAQ section here.
ReadyBlinds products are supplied with your childs safety in mind. When you order your blinds they will come with safety devices for you to install to make sure your blinds are as safe as possible for when children are around.
- Do not put children’s cots, beds, highchairs or playpens near a window where children can reach the blind or curtain cords.
- Do not place sofas, chairs, tables, shelves or bookcases near windows with corded blinds or curtains.
- Check all window furnishings and place all cords out of children’s reach and be wary of leaving children alone in these rooms.
For more information – read the Product safety guides here.